Monday, May 27, 2013

Meal Plan for Singles


i don't cook. i don't find it fun, relaxing, or creative; i'm annoyed that i have to feed myself so often every day (i'm always hungry). luckily i have a PR who doesn't mind cooking, but he's been gone for a while now, so i've been fending for myself. here's a list of what i've had for dinner recently:

baby carrots + ice cream
hot dogs tucked into a fresh baguette
edamame + beer 
unsalted pretzels + chocolate cupcake + an apple
half a burger (leftover from lunch w/a friend) + baby carrots (i don't like veggies, so i often just throw in some baby carrots to redeem whatever else i'm eating)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I like to cook, but if I'm the only one I'm cooking for, I'll eat crap- why cook just for me? Frozen taquitos, yum!

zoe lunch said...

frozen taquitos are SO not crap! thank you, trader joes, for saving us all from ourselves :)