Sunday, February 12, 2012

sunday paper

nothing like reading the classifieds to make me grateful for the job i have. one posting impressed me w/its exhausting details:


"Jollisant Farms needs 5 temporary laborers to work from 03/12/2012 to 11/30/2012. Duties include: plant hay fields, cultivate, fertilize, + irrigate; cut + bale hay; load hay. Planting of hay starts March; cutting + baling starts May-Sept; loading + transporting to other ranches begins Oct-Dec. Work tools, supplies + equipment will be provided without cost to the worker."


and for a pick-me-up, i read the personal ads.


"HAVE PITY: SWF seeks SWM, 70+. I'm ugly, dumb, no personality, boring, can't dress, but I have beautiful blue eyes + red hair, great conversationalist. Give me a call."


"WHY NOT ME?: SHM, 61, bald, widower, honest, n/s, retired, likes walking."



No comments: