Saturday, November 19, 2011

the sleepless night continues...

time for another list! this year i am thankful for:

  • color
  • scrambled egg sandwiches
  • amy poehler- damn, i love that woman! 
  • living 15 min. away from the smatters
  • being able to move my body- dance is my AA + it saves me over and over again
  • utilities! indoor heating, running water- amazing
  • my scarf + fingerless gloves
  • friends who make time to keep in touch w/me
  • living in a place w/such big sky
  • homemade jam from the farmer's market
  • raspberry scones from java joe's
  • being able to eat when i am hungry
  • my PR
  • my car

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm just catching up with your blog after the kids went to bed, listening to the wind, and digesting the tasty meal we all just ate together. I'm so thankful you're near, too!

zoe lunch said...

i was looking thru last year's holiday cards. you wrote "hope to see more of you in the 505 in 2011". just goes to show you need to be careful what you wish for :)