Sunday, December 4, 2011

we have too much time on our hands

the following is a transcript of a convo between me + my PR this morning:


me: i heard someone rap about top ramen on the radio yesterday (B.o.B. ft. Lil Wayne "Strange Clouds")


PR: at least they're not rapping about a G6. i hate when they do that. [side note: PR gets irritated by all the commercial rappers who sit around rapping about how rich they are + all the luxury items they own, like a G6 (which is a fancy fast plane i think)]


me: what if someone raps about eating ramen on their G6?


PR: yeah! like if they spent all their money on their G6 so all they can afford to eat is top ramen.


me + PR (together): i'm eating ramen in my G6/cuz all i can afford is this pair of chopsticks




i love sunday mornings at home.

No comments: